| Friday, February 17, 2006, 1:05 AM |
ALANE FINALLY SENT ME THE SONNNNNNNNNGGGG!!! Oh, how I love the world! She has also agreed to do a blogskin for me! A blogskin! For me! An Alane Beryl Original! A BRANDED blogskin!! Hmmm.. that's alot of exclamation marks. Finally, I won't have to go combing through blogskins.com for a decent blogskin. Hahahahahahaha! Goodbye blogskins! Never will I get goosebumps over your "I LURBBE EUU" skins again! No more anime skins! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And err.. doing blogskin very mah fan lehz! Hahahahahahaha. _____________ Finally had the chance to blog. Been studying, going for netball tournament, npcc. Never knew these things could take so much of my time. Headache. I've recently been sleeping earlier and earlier. Around 9.30 pm. No, it's not because I have no social life. It's because I'm tired (TIRED but with lots of friends ok!). Continuing..... staying awake is makes me worry. If I'm awake, I worry. I worry about my studies. I worry about my money. I worry about my time. I worry about my skirt's zip ( "Unzipped den how???????"). Ahhh... but when I sleep, I relaaaaaaaaax. Oh my beautiful beautiful bed! Thou art so beautiful! BAH. It's almost six. Better adjust my brain at the right state ( i.e. the nerd state) and do homework. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|